Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla! the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla! is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla has many enterprise level features including:
- Joomla has thousands of verified third party extensions which can be easily found on the Joomla Extensions Directory.
- Each site we build comes with a custom Bootstrap template that is mobile responsive and customized to your needs.
- The layout and overrides system and built in extendable functions make it easy to create customized solutions including:
- Custom Layouts
- Language overrides
- Template overrides
- Custom CSS
- ... and much more.
- Metadata and Keywords
- Mod_rewrite support for SEF URLs
- Menu creation built with the thought of creating clear and consistent sitemaps
- Every time you create an article or a menu item, it automatically creates an alias for its default PHP string so that the links to particular pages are both user and search engine friendly.
- Each menu item can have its own meta description, keywords and robots settings, allowing you to customize the SEO settings for your content to give optimal availability and searchability. These features allow you to make the most important parts of your content shine out among other similar websites, giving you the technical edge.
- Redirect: Easily redirect URLs when needed.
- Banners: Monetize your website by adding banners or ads.
- Contacts: Add several contacts, departments and contact forms.
- Tags: When categorization is not enough to structure your content.
- Syndication: Create a RSS feed from your content.
- News feed: Show an external news feed on your website.
- Custom fields : 15 different field types to add to articles, users, and contacts.
- Search: Visitors will be able to quickly and easily find the appropriate information.
- Messaging: Sent messages in between administrators.